Officer Recruiting - Open Roles
For all roles, you'll be working closely with the President, Vice Presidents and the entire team. We're looking for people with initiative, time commitment and passion to be a part of something great!Apply Here
Marketing and Social Director: Responsible for handling our Instagram, Twitter account, and other social media platforms.
- Engage with the club members by posting at least 1-2 stories per week on Instagram.
- Take initiative, develop plans and strategies to market the workshops, events for the club, and make it recognizable.
- Branch out to maintain significant presence on other platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn and any major social media accounts
Graphic Designer Director - Responsible for making posters, banners, graphic content using Canva, or any other software.
- Should be proficient in their work, know about color theory, have good knowledge of design, and etc.
- Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop is a plus. Will design for official club merchandise like tshirts, mugs, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to market the workshops and events that the club hosts. Collaborate with the Web development team to create posters for the website
Industry Outreach Director - Responsible for communicating with tech companies and forming partnerships.
- Come up with strategies for partnerships / sponsorships with companies
- Work closely with the team to organize a GDSC career fair
- Form partnerships with other groups on campus
- Responsible for handling any other task as required by FSOs
Video Production Director - Responsible for any video related work in regards to the club.
- Capture videos of the club’s events, and edit them using Premiere Pro, After Effects or Final Cut Pro
- Prepare content to go on social media channels
- Work with the team to come up with ideas for DSC’s YouTube Channel
Technical Director - Responsible for developing club workshops and any technical work.
- Help in creating workshop content - Intro to Git, iOS Development, Android Development, Web Development etc.
- Work with the team to come up with ideas about workshops and have a strategic plan for them
- Be passionate about learning as well as teaching others